Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Summer Day...

That's how I wish to address this day... as just another summer day!  Who wants to think about the stress of what awaits?


“Nehemiah said, ‘Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.’”
Nehemiah 8:10 (NIV)



Today I will lift up my eyes to the Lord and to the sky and to the Universe of Love.  I will be helpful in this place (I've already quartered cucumber and looking forward to cutting strawberries) and feed the masses that will arrive to this home.  Ok, so maybe not the masses, but at the very least the family of my soror, my family in spirit, and I will take joy in these moments. 







No comments:

Post a Comment