Thursday, September 8, 2011

When things come full circle...

It's amazing when life takes a turn that is not a turn, when it sheds tears, but my face isn't wet and when my heart hurts, but because it has overflowed in such a short time.  My head is spinning with the myriad of emotions, sensations and realizations.  So much time has gone by but it really has only stood still for me to claim it, recognize it and embrace it.  I think of each minute and try to create the puzzle, fill in the blanks... but through a window darkly did I see the truth deep within myself.  I wish I could say that it has set me free, but it has sent me on an existential centrifuge of which I can see no end, no solution only being and hopefully, ultimately, completion.  With what gifts will I continue?  With what desire will I conquer?  I am almost dragging myself towards my destiny, plodding along confusedly and swimming through life depths but the journey has brought me back home and the prodigal daughter looks through keyhole jangling the keys wondering which door to unlock and which self to place trust in....

No comments:

Post a Comment